Sunday 6 March 2011

I iz lovin'.....





My Top 5 favourite things this week :)

1) Fried Rice

I love it :D I have eaten it 5 times this week and I am already looking forward to eating it again!!
I am actually contemplating leaving this entry for a while to go cook some more.....



2) Hornblower!!



I lOVE the TV show, my Mum and I sat and watched every episode last month. I really wanted to read the books it is based on, by C S Forester, so my lovely Mummy has bought me the first 6!
Unfortunately, due to my hectic work load this term (14 essays!!!) I'm still on the first one, but it is amazing!!! The TV shown is a fantastic adaptation, but already, I prefer the books. They are exceptionally well written, amusing and manage to turn a subject of which I have absolutely no interest in, appear fascinating.

3)My crochet bunting!


My Momma made me this bunting and send it to me yesterday. I love it :) I've already put it up and it looks sooo awesome!! I love it when she makes me things and my room is full of hand made things by her ( and my sisters too) I much prefer hand made decorations to shop bought ones.

4) The Guild!


I love this show! My friend Carl introduced me to it and we stayed up until 6am last night watching it! It is so worth the tiredness I feel now though! For those who haven't seen it, watch it!! It is about the 6 members of guild on an online game and how the game has taken over their lives! it is so funny! I can not wait until the next season comes out in the summer!!


5) Friday night film night :)




Every Friday night, my friend Carl and I watch films! I'm stupidly busy throughout week, so its nice to relax watching awesome films! We made each other a list of films we think the other should watch, and are quickly making our way through them! This friday we watched Dark City, with Kiefer Sutherland and creepy dead guys, and also Taken, an amzing film with Liam Neeson, whose daughter is kidnapped and sold in to human trafficking, and he has only 96 hours to find her!



Now, unfortunately, I have to go essay :(
Though I may make some fried rice and watch 90210 first :P Xx

1 comment:

  1. Come home now I insist and cook me some of that fried rice...it looks bloody gooooooorgeous!
    We can watch Hornblower again at easter if you want, I never have any objection to watching the lovely Mid-shipman!!
    Mo
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete