Thursday 10 March 2011

My Handbag :)



My Momma also told me to this blog post (stop telling me what to do Mum, I'm 21!!!!!)

It came about because I had a panic before, thinking I had lost my phone, I hadn't, but didn't discover this until I'd tipped out the contents of my bag and rolled around in it, sobbing!!

So this is the crap which is in my bag daily! What does it say about me??


There is...
  • a pad of paper and my pencil case. I'd just got back from uni, and I'm not dedicated enough to take books and other paraphernalia :P Isn't my pencil tin awesome? However, most of pens don't fit in it, as it is filled with different varieties of lip gloss!!
  • My payslips, so I can whip them out in conversation, and be all "ohh, I have a job, look how much I got paid!" Carl in particular enjoys it when I do that!!
  • I counted 27 reciepts lurking in the bottom of my bag! as well as several empty wrappers, I only put 2 in the picture to try to pretend that I don't eat that much junk :P
  • My keys, which hide from on a daily basis!
  • my staff card, for M&S, whcih I have tried to pay for things with in Asda!
  • Paracetemols, for when annoying people give me headaches!
  • Make-up, in case I get rained on, or am in a particuraly boring lecture, which is when the mirror comes in hands too :)
  • My memory stick which I stole from my mum, which has tehn half completed essay i should be finishing on it :\
  • My purse, which lacks much money, but is bursting with even more reciepts!
  • My gloves!! Aberdeen is unnaturally cold, so I need my gloves everyday, and will moan incessantly if I have forgotton them!!
Man, I have a lot of rubbish in my bag, there was more, but it wouldn't fit in the picture :P
My phone is also usually in my bag, but after the scare, I couldn't bare to be parted from him! Also, I needed him to take the picture on!!
There was also a present for my Mum, but since I haven't given it to her yet, I felt it unfair to show everybody else it!!
Night night XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment