Sunday 13 March 2011

I iz lovin' this week...

1) My new Kindle :) Its sooo awesome! My Brill Dad and Super Step-Mum got it for me for my birthday, and it is sooo useful and cool!! I love it!! Really need my Momma to make me case though (Hint hint!!!)

2)Irn Bru!!
Well, not technically loving, more enjoying for the first time! I've always maintained I hate irn Bru, because Im not Scottish :P But had some yesterday at my Dads and actually enjoyed it!!! Rather a lot to be honest!!




3) The Limousines!
These are an American elctropop band, who I have recently fallen in love with! They are truly fantastic! You can tell they are heavily influenced by the likes of the Chemical Brothers and MGMT (more bands I love) and they are so catchy! If you haven't heard them, I'd recommend you listen to 'dancing at her funeral' and 'Internet killed the video star'

4)My bed!
Just because I've been out in the snow and rain and my bed is so damn cosy :)
I'm sat in it now, with soup and hot chocolate :)

5) My Lovely Momma,
She is the only Mum in the world who would send me cupcakes in the post, but I love that she did!
I miss her a lot this week, and can't wait to go home at the end of the Month!!

1 comment:

  1. I iz lovin' all your loves too petal!!
    Can't wait to see you either.
    Mo xxxx

    ReplyDelete