Sunday 19 December 2010

Christmas questions and snowy fun :D

I stole these questions from my Momma :D
I though I'd answer them whilst I wait for my snowy fun pictures to upload!!!


1.WRAPPING PAPER OR GIFT BAGS?
I much prefer wrapping paper, I think it looks soooo much nicer and is much more fun to open than bags. However, bags are easier and faster.

2.REAL TREE OR ARTIFICIAL?
Fake!!! I can't be bothered with real ones, I think we are still finding needles from the real one we had when I was seven!!!
We have a really awesome black one at home :D

3.WHEN DO YOU PUT UP THE TREE?
My mum doesn't like it up too early, and it does take up a lot of room, so it tends to go up mid December!! It doesn't feel christmassy until then anyway, so Im fine with that!

4.WHEN DO YOU TAKE THE TREE DOWN?
I don't, it's too sad :( means all the festive fun is over!!

5.FAVOURITE GIFT RECIEVED AS A CHILD?
Hmm, I'm not sure, there was too many :)

6.HARDEST PERSON TO BUY FOR?
My Dad, he NEVER gives me a clue what he wants. And all my Mum says, when i ask what she wants is "I don't want anything" which doesn't help either.

7.EASIEST PERSON TO BUY FOR?
My Baby sister Evie, but I always tend to get a bit carried away :D

8.MAIL OR EMAIL CHRISTMAS CARDS
I love getting christmas cards, but I'm much to lazy to send them myself!! I don't really think email cards are proper cards though!!!!

9.FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE
Most of them are too sad for me!! Especially the Snowman.
Carrie is always on the tele on Christmas eve, so I always watch that!

10.WHEN DO YOU START SHOPPING FOR CHRISTMAS?
Normally, about the 22nd or 23rd of December, I'm really not organised.

11.HAVE YOU EVER RECYCLED A CHRISTMAS PRESENT?
Yeah, and I steal stuff my Mum and sister don't want either too :)

12.FAVOURITE THING TO EAT AT CHRISTMAS?
German christmas biscuits all the way!!
I finally found some on Friday, thats when I know its christmas :)

13.LIGHTS ON THE TREE-COLOURED OR CLEAR?
I don't really care, as long as there are lots of them!!

14.FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS SONG?
Wham, last christmas os by far the best christmas song EVER!!
But I love most, apart from recent ones or gimmicky ones!!!

15.TRAVEL AT CHRISTMAS OR STAY AT HOME?
Stay at home definately, I'm not sure it would feel like christmas if we went on holiday, we have lots of silly little christmas traditions I'd miss!!

16.ANGEL,STAR OR RIBBON ON TOP OF TREE?
I don't like ribbons! So I'd prefer a star or Angel.
Personally, I think they should just put a big picture of me up there :P


17.OPEN THE PRESENTS CHRISTMAS EVE OR MORNING?
My mum is sooo strict about christmas presents!!! I have to BEG to be allowed to open one on christmas eve, and she only occassionally relents!! And she makes us have breakfast before we can open them!!!!


18.MOST ANNOYING THING ABOUT THIS TIME OF YEAR?
The wait!!!!
I hate waiting for christmas day!!

19.WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR?
I really can't think of much I want this year, just bits and pieces! i really want the Stardust book by Neil Gaiman and the Proposal, but that is all I could think of! My mum always gets me great presents though :)

20.TRADITIONAL COLOURS (RED AND GREEN) OR OTHER COLOURS?
I much prefer bright colours, red and green is far too boring!!




Today, my friend Lynsey and I ventured out into the snow and had a great afternoon frolicking in it :)



we even went to the beach and paddled in the sea, which I was not exactly a pleasant experience!



Then we stumbled across a park, and spent a joyful hour swinging, climbing, slipping down a pole and being on a boat =D



I must go though, I have an entire flat to clean, all my packing to do and a mountain of essays to tackle, as well entertaining my two best friends, all before 7am!!
I'm not worried though :|

Oh, I almost forgot to add, I'M GOING HOME TOMORROW!!! :D :D :D :D :D


2 comments:

  1. Love your answers petal and definitely NO presents on Christmas eve this year!!!
    I am SOOOOO excited for you coming home tomorrow too xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you meanie, could I atleast have only one???
    You let me last year!!!
    See you soon :) :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete